Brown rice is a reddish-brown rice, elongated rice with pink flesh, containing high nutrients especially lipid, carbohydrates, fiber, vitamins A, B1, omega 3, 6, 9 … The product is a safe, nutritious food for all ages, is an additional source of vitamin B1, carbohydrates, lipids necessary for people with high nutritional needs such as vegetarians, frail old people, children, people with diabetes, cancer … High omega content in red brown rice helps prevent cancer, restore immune system function. The process of growing rice is safe, clean, and does not spray with pesticides because it has good resistance to pests and diseases.
The use of brown rice:
– Prevent cardiovascular diseases
– Prevention of some types of cancer such as breast cancer
– Reduce cholesterol in the blood Prevent osteoporosis, osteoarthritis
– Good for children with strong bones and anti-asthma at the same time
– Reduce the ability of obesity to help the body full
The best way to cook brown rice: Wash the rice thoroughly, give more water than cooking white rice, pressing the rice cooker on the cooking mode. When the water boils, switch to the 1 hour hot tempering mode and then press cook like rice. This is how to cook a monk on a temple guide.